Thursday, April 28, 2011

Organization?! Bah!

Organization is not one of my strong suits.  It wasn't something I remember learning much growing up.  And really if I have the option between cleaning/organizing something and going outside to play:  outdoors will always win, hands down.  But that is all going to change...one note book at a time.   It's actually something I've been working on for a while now; trying to package the pieces of our home into neat little areas.  I want our things to be useable and accessible.  I'm pretty slow at it though.  I kind of feel like I'm teaching myself a new art.  I know it comes quite easily for many of you out there.  Well lucky you.  I'm a work in progress.  It has something to do with moving every two or three years and reorganizing as such and also with the fact that I've um...well... never been organized.  So today I started organizing my recipe book.  I have a recipe box too which is remarkably organized but it never gets used, so there you go.  But this book with hand written recipes (the good ones) is a mess.  I'm using a three hole punch on the ones that  will fit into a three ring binder.  Then I'm going to write the ones on little papers and napkins actually into the book.  Hooray a useable recipe book.

No comments:

Post a Comment