Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween




Whew!  Ten days ago the kids decided they wanted to be a witch, a cat and a mouse.  Truthfully, Eoghan had no voice in the matter.  The girls decided he should be a mouse to fit in with their theme. Anyhow, I drafted up some patterns and whipped up some costumes.  I'm not going to lie, it was a little down to the wire.  At 9pm Monday night I decided my made up witches hat pattern just wasn't going to cut it.  I needed a little help.  Thank goodness for the internet and those who post free witch hat patterns! All in all I'd say things turned out pretty well.  My pattern drafting skills are improving... don't look too closely.  Our insperation for Lillian's witch costume ended up coming from Merlina and the Magic Spell by Daniela Drescher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment